torsdag den 5. april 2012

Czech Republic: Prague, Second Trip, Day 1


This being my first travel post since I changed blog, I'm very exited to share this trip with you. If wish to see the pictures from my former trips to Berlin and Paris, they are still available at amadeacordula@blogspot.com for som time. Now this is my second trip to Prague, which I must say (and bear in mind I have been to many wonderful place; Germany, France, Egypt, Malta, Norway, Sweden, Holland, Spain, Austria ect.) is this most beautiful city in which I have ever been. The architecture of this place is simply stunning. People here are very friendly and most people speak English so communication will not be a problem for you. The city is a mecca for historically interrested people, as it is so wonderfully intact and contains wonderful examples of gothic, rennaissance, rococo, victorian, Sovietstyle buildings. Today I took a  with one of the guided touristboats, which can be recommented for those who are unfamiliar to the city and short on time. I then went shopping in the old city/city centre. I'm staying at hotel Amarilis at Stepanska 18, which is a quite good hotel at an affordable price.

Here are a couple of pictures I shot today:

Charles Bridge:





























View from Charles Brigde:















Streets of Prague (me in the first photo as well):















Týn Church in Old Town Square

















Astronomical Clock/Orloj



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar